Latest

6/recent/ticker-posts

आपके दोस्तों के लिए अच्छी Instagram Photo's टिप्पणियाँ | Best comments for your friends Selfies On Instagram

आपके दोस्तों के लिए अच्छी Instagram Photo's टिप्पणियाँ | Best comments for your friends Selfies On Instagram 
Leaving good Instagram comments can make someone's day.

It's hard to find one because you may not know what to say.

Many people like Instagram posts without commenting.

If you are one of them; please comment on the changes.

This is also known as 'hype' to friends.
In fact, if you comment something good on someone's post, they will make a good impression on you.

This article contains over 135 lovely cute Instagram comments for friends boys and girls.

You will also learn how to comment on a photo of your best friend or a man's post.

What should I comment on my best friend's photo?

You need to make a nice comment like a compliment on your best friend's photo.

For example; if your best friend posted your photo, you can comment it as "great photo".

If you don't know what to comment on a photo, you can use emoji.
Good Comments for Instagram Pictures Top 150 Compliments in 2022

The regular common emojis are fire emojis (🔥), hundred-dot emojis (💯), and heart-eye emojis (😍).

• What should I comment on my best friend’s picture?
• What should I comment on a guy’s post?
• New Good Instagram comments
• Latest Nice Instagram comments
• Cute Instagram comments 

What should I comment on a Friends’s post ?

You need to comment on the man's post using the fire emoji (🔥).

The easiest way to show that you like a post.

Fire pictograms are also used to represent worship, love and praise.
Can also be used to express that someone is attractive.

Best Instagram comments For Photos and Videos 

1. Chin fell 😯
2. You look great
3. You kill it
4. Keep it
Sheeeeeesh!
5. very beautiful from this world! 😍
6. Those lips 👄
6. Cute girl
8. This costume is absolutely crazy 🔥
9. Very beautiful 💖
10. You are amazing
11. You are cute
12. Very perfect
13. You are so beautiful!
14. Oh my law 🔥
15. I love this
16. Oh my lawd 🔥
17. Cool style 🔥
18. Oh hello 😍
19. Look at you
20. A whole bloody vibe 🔥
21. You are amazing omg
22. Disco baby 🎵
23. Oh good lord! ❤️
24. Stop ✋ this is the coment I’m looking for Love this picture!
25. You’re the goat
26. That smile 😍
27. I love this
28. I love these 💜
29. Love the fit!
30. What a babe ❤️
31. Drip fit
32. Love your vibe!
33. Beyond amazing ✨
34. This outfit and you in it 🔥
35. Such an angel
36. The beast in action
37. LSheeeeeeesh!
38. Better than good!
39. You’re so stunning 😍
40. This is fire 🔥
41. What a great pic ❤️
42. Insane bro 💪
43. You’re the man
44. So dreamy
45. The shocker⚡
46. Keep grinding 💪
47. This is the cutest outfit!
48. You look so cute!
49. Have a great weekend 🥰
50. My heart ❤️
51. Fire fit 🔥
52. Such a beauty
53. So cool 🔥
54. Hell yeah 🔥
Comments For Photos And Videos On Instagram Post

1. Dream physique
2. Full on goofy
3. Freaking gorgeous 😍
4. Always killing it with the looks! 💖
5. Looking sick my guy 🔥
6. You are rocking the look 😍
7. Always surprising ❤️
8. The outfit is perfect 💯
9. Love it so much 💓
10. You’re a total cutie
11. Rock on bro
12. Love this picture
13. Straight like that!
14. Badass photo
15. Big guy eh
16. Keep doing what you doing 💪
17. Now that’s a lovely pic 💖
18. Hard look 💪
19. You make my heart blow
20. You’re fabulous ❤️
21. Keep going 🙌

Amazing Comments For Instagram Post Photos and Videos 
1. Always dripping
2. You’re a machine 💪
3. So sick 🔥
4. Amazing brother
5. Amazing look 😍
6. Sick outfit bro 🔥
7. Big guy with big dreams 💪
8. There we go 🔥
9. Just like that 🙌
10. Good vibes only ❤️
11. Nice look
12. Absolute beauty right here
13. So gorgeous you ❤️
14. Loving the fit 😍
15. My everything 💖
16. Looking up to you
17. To look like this ❤️
18. You’re one handsome young fella
19. You’re literally unreal
20. I’m so obssessed
21. Always popping off

Nice Latest Instagram comments On Photos and Videos
1. What’s going up with you today?
2. You never fail to impress me?
3. These are hard 🔥
4. You look so good!
5. Hot stuff 🔥
6. Blessing my feed rn
7. Slaying as always 💯
8. This is incredible ❤️
9. You are amazing 💖
10. Damn body goals
11. Nice shoot man 🔥
12. My role model ❤️
13. This is mood ❤️
14. Looking good!
15. Great shoots 👀
16. Nice pic 🔥
17. The vibes are immaculate
18. Hardwork pays off 💪
19. Lord have mercy
20. I adore you 💖
21. Yea, you’re unreal
22. Marry me rn!

New Comments For Instagram Post
1. Stunning picture 😍
2. Vibes on point 💯
3. My spirit animal
4. Dope shot!
5. You got it 💪
6. This is amazing!
7. I’m in love with your fit
8. This is straight 🔥

Best Comments For Instagram Post For Friends Photos and Videos

1. In this picture, your attractive personality is described properly .
2. Nothing is comparable to your beauty .
3. Just wow picture . Keep smiling and shining like a diamond.
4. The most beautiful and attractive eyes I have ever seen in my life .
5. You are just amazing dear.
6. Beautiful pearl in the world .
7. What a great picture , stay happy forever 8. Cuteness overload.
9. I see your beautiful picture in this morning and now I am feeling so happy .
10. After looking your pictures ,I am falling in love with you day by day .
11. The crush of the city.
12. Look like a stylish heroin.
13. Forever beautiful capture .
14. Your beautiful face is suitable for the most beautiful selfie in the world.
15. I never see a single picture of your which is not adorable .
16.My forever friend you are.
17. What a nice selfie my dear. It’s just superb.
18. Excellent background view with your super pose.
19. You are always new sensations.
20. You are the brightest Star on the sky.
21. My timeline is blessed with your beautiful picture.
22. Just stunning photos I have ever seen .
23. You are looking bold and super confident in this picture.
24. None can defeat your beautiful and charming picture .

Instagram Best Comments For Friends Photos And Videos | Amazing Comments For Facebook Instagram Post
1. This picture attracts me a lot .
2. Looking childish and innocent of these marvelous photos.
3. You are getting more handsome day by day .
4. Looking classy and elegant .
5. Looking so trendy .
6. You catch my heart.
7. You take my my breath from me .
8. Your refreshing beauty make makes my day .
9. I am not able to express my feelings about your beauty .
10. Your beauty make my heart flying like a bird.
11. Divine beauty.
12. Powerful and amazing expression .
13. Your beauty is like Helen .
14. Your beauty has no boundaries .
15. What an impressive picture !.
16. I am so thankful to you for uploading such amazing pictures, which filled my heart with love
17. Nothing makes me so happy, when I see you .
18. You are the most beautiful human alive in the world ..
19.pretty enough.
20. The word, beauty is worthless without you.
21. You are the apple of my eyes .
22. The best picture of your profile .
23. You are my world.
24. Flawless beauty .
25. Even the sunshine will be faded to see your brightest eyes .
26. So graceful presence .
27. Mesmerising picture.
28. I love your silky, smooth and soft hair a lot
29. Lovely and beautiful pictures .
30. You are looking so comfortable and fresh in this picture .
31. This dress suit you nicely .
32. You inner beauty is reflected these photos .
33. Not only stunning but also gorgeous .
comments for girls comments for girlfriend pic best comments on friend pic

1. I am not able to express my feelings about your beauty .
2. Your beauty make my heart flying like a bird.
3. Divine beauty.
4. Powerful and amazing expression .
5. Your beauty is like Helen .
6. Your beauty has no boundaries .
7. What an impressive picture !.
8. I am so thankful to you for uploading such amazing pictures, which filled my heart with love
9. Nothing makes me so happy, when I see you .
This dress suit you nicely .
10. You inner beauty is reflected these photos .
11. Not only stunning but also gorgeous .
12. This picture attracts me a lot .
13. Looking childish and innocent of these marvelous photos.
14. You are getting more handsome day by day .
15. Looking classy and elegant .
16. Looking so trendy .
17. You catch my heart.
18. You take my my breath from me .
19. Your refreshing beauty make makes my day .


Royal comment for boy
• Comment for boyfriend pic on Instagram • Best photo comments ever
• Best comment for boy pic on Instagram in hindi
• Comments for boyfriend picture
• Best comment for crush boy
• Funny comments for boys pic
• Cute comments for boyfriend

There are many typical comments you can post, but it's hard to find creative ones.

But the truth is that you don't have to leave creative comments.

In fact, a simple fire emoji (🔥) tells you that someone's post is great.

If you're not a fan of emoji, you can comment like "great photo". Or "I love this!".

Even simple and general comments can make someone's day.

Please note that the comments in this list are not in any particular order.

If you find a comment you like in this article, feel free to use it.

Post a Comment

0 Comments